This Agreement was last modified on 1st December 2016. We encourage you to read and consider this carefully before using our Services. By using smaudience, you explicitly agree to these Terms & Conditions. Should you disagree with any part of this, we ask you not to use our Services.
We provide an analytical service to your usage of Instagram platform.
- You authenticate with Instagram using your login credentials. This allows you to use the public API’s provided by Instagram.
- We require your Instagram access to obtain required information for interacting with the API’s. We don’t store or distribute your login credentials to any third parties.
- smaudience is not affiliated with nor represents Instagram, Facebook or any third-parties in any way.
- It is your sole responsibility to comply with terms and condition of use for Instagram, and any legislation that may be applicable to you in your country or legal jurisdiction.
- The API service from Instagram provides the data you required to conduct analytics.
- We strongly advice you against using tools to automate operating Instagram. This included posting, like, comment and following. This is contravening the terms of services of Instagram. However we are not responsible in the very unlikely event of your account will get banned.
- This Service is currently offered free of charge. This may change in a future date.
- We can not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the Services.
- The account name you have analysed may be mentioned on our web site as a user of our Services.
- We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our Service at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- We explicitly forbid your using of any automated tool against our Services. This included screen scrapping, key stroke macros and any system initiated services automated services.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.